Monday

Supreme Bux



About the Owner of the website


Earnings and Infos



Pay Per Ad


Minimum Ad's


Earnings Daily


Maximum Reff

$0.01
4+
$0.04+
10
Who Can Join
Cashout Time
Min Cashout
Cashout Methods
All Countries
24 Hours
$2






More Infos

  • Site opened in 12 July 2012
  • Referal Earnings :  30% (you must click every 24 hours to get earnings from reff)
  • No. of days untill your account is deleted for inactivity: 60
  • Script : PTC site (High Earner)
  • Forum : Disable since website opened




Payment Proofs




We do not review sites that ask $.$ to invest if u wanna cashout.
Payout request refusedThe payout maximum for your account is 150% of your investment. As your investment is$0.00, the maximum amount you can request here is $0.00.




Sumary


Until now the website didnt had any problems and paying . This site look like a pozi scheme, be carrefull when u thing to invest. We are continuing using and monitoring the site. If someone had problems or wanna share his opinions, cashout, please leave a comment. If u was scammed by this site announce us.

Please read 
If the website changes the policy or turn off, or any other problem we will try to update the new updates, check our DISCLAIMER





FIRST  5000 USERS GET AUTO UPGRADE !
(get higher Profits)

4 comentarii:

CRNI2005 said...

I am one month on this site , I wrote about 20 letters at support mail, but noone answer me.I m lucky , I paid only 3$ they didn't put on purchase.Can not withdraw earned money...etc.etc....I thinik it is a great CHEAT site.Do not entry it!!!!

PTC INFORMER said...

we will do some research, and if we see more complaints we will move it to scam sites list.

james said...

Yep CRNI2005,
I agree with You,I made $14 an Used some for advertising My Business.Never was approved its been 2 weeks Now.Messages i wrote was never replyed back.I Turned This iste in To The FTC Yesterday.I Contested Paypal Fraude made them aware.Also payza was Contacted.The Only Site With The word BUX is Ligit Is NeoBux.This is the second
site i got Burned By that is Connected To Bux Host NextGen script.I would stay away from any site the is Run by this site an script.

PTC INFORMER said...

WEBSITE CLOSED ! ! !

SITE MOVED TO SCAM LIST ! ! !

We are online since
August 2012

Unique Visitors

Page Views